A delicious quick fix for breakfast!
Making breakfast, one of the first things we do in the morning, yet sometimes the last thing on our mind. What to do for breakfast?
We have a great solution for you! It comes from your food storage and serves as food storage once it’s made! Bran muffins. This recipe is simple, moist, delicious and the batter stores in your fridge for up to 6 weeks if it’s sealed in an air tight container!
The recipe below will yield about 8 dozen muffins or more! Mix up the batter and enjoy warm muffins in just 20 minutes. How’s that for a quick easy fix for the breakfast blues?
- Pour 2 Cups boiling water over 1 lb. box All Bran cereal
- Cream together 1 C oil, 3 C sugar 4 beaten eggs
- Add: 4 C buttermilk, 3 T baking soda, 2 tsp salt, 5 C whole wheat flour
- Stir until blended
- Cook in muffin tin at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
- (Keeps in refrigerator for up to six weeks in covered airtight container.)
What are some of your favorite food storage recipes? Post them in the comments below!